Compliance Timetable for Stationary Refrigerating, Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Equipment
- Individual carrying out activities covered by the F Gas Regulation can no longer operate legally unless they have obtained the new F Gas qualification.
- Companies who employ personnel carrying out these activities must have obtained their full company F Gas certificate and interim certificates are no longer valid.
- No virgin HCFC can be supplied or used for servicing existing equipment.
- New definitions of recycled and recovered HCFC refrigerant and restrictions on how they are used come into force under the revised European Ozone Depleting Substances Regulation.
By End of 2011
- The EU must report on the impact of the implementation of the F Gas Regulations and recommend revisions if necessary.
By 1st January 2015
- No recycled or recovered HCFC can be supplied or used to service existing equipment.